City Water, Sewer & Trash
The City of Warsaw supplies water and wastewater treatment for residents inside the City limits. Through a partnership with the City of Warsaw and “People Service” we provide residents with the best water quality, maintenance, and reliable service to all residential and commercial customers. From program implementation to regulatory compliance, People Service personnel has the experience and is ready to help assure it’s all done accurately, on time and up to standard. Monthly Billing is performed by the City of Warsaw Utility Department.
Click here to see the current water quality report.
Trash service for residential customers is provided through Ozark Disposal and is billed on the first of each month by the city, along with water and sewer fees. All payments are due upon receipt.
New customers are required to fill out a Utility Service Application, available at the City Office or online. Applications must be returned to the City Office, along with $100 deposit and two forms of identification, before service can begin.
- Sewer Base $17.86 per month plus $5.69 per 1000 gallons
- Trash $11.85
- Water Base $12.00 per month plus $6.30 per 1000 gallons
The City of Warsaw is a member of the Missouri One Call System.
If you will be doing any construction or digging on your property be sure to call 1-800-DIG-RITE prior to beginning your project. Missouri One Call will then contact all utility companies so that their lines can be clearly marked.
Electronic Billing (e-Bill) and Auto Payment
Going to e-Bill allows you to receive your bills faster and store them easier than ever before. Once registered for e-Bill, we will send all your future bills to the email of your choosing. Enjoy the convenience of receiving your bill online. Click here to print out E-bill form. Fax or mail E-Bill Form back.
Mail: City of Warsaw, PO Box 68, Warsaw, Mo. 65355If you have further questions or need assistance, contact the City of Warsaw at 660-438-5522, or email us at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT BILLING, DUE DATES & LATE FEE INFORMATION
1. All users shall be billed monthly. Billings for each month shall be made within twenty days after the first (1st) day of the month. Payments are due when billings are made.
2. Any payment not received within twenty (20) days after the first (1st) day of the month shall be delinquent. Payments must be paid by the end of the business day, 4:30 PM on the twentieth (20th.) A ten percent (10%) penalty shall be added on the entire utility bill after 4:30 PM on the twentieth (20th.) day of the month.
3. If the bill is not paid ten (10) days after the twentieth (20th) day of the month at the end of the business day (4:30 PM) of the same month, services will be disconnected the following day and an additional penalty of $35.00 will be added to your account.
** Note: Due to Holidays and or weekends that billings are due, penalties & any shutoffs will take place the next working/business day.
Your $100 deposit will be applied to your final billing.
Your first month’s billing will include two (2) months of trash, the final bill will have none.
FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT LATE FEES
Life gets crazy at times and sometimes we all seem to forget about a bill or two. When things get hectic, just remember the city gives you time and options to make your Utility payment. The city accepts payments from 8 AM to 4:30 PM (Monday through Friday).
You have several options to make your payments: Online payments, walk-Ins, and our easy dropbox for after hours.
Cut off day for accepting payments is the 20th of each month by 3:30 PM. *If you make an online payment or if you mail your payment in, remember it takes a couple of days to clear. If you are on vacation or out of town, have a relative/friend/neighbor bring the payment in for you.
Use our easy access dropbox for your payments. Located on the corner of Van Buren and Main.
If payment is placed in the drop box after 3:30 PM on the 20th. it is considered late and you will be charged a 10% penalty.
TIPS TO AVOID LATE PENALTY FEES
- Payments must be made by the 20th of each month by the end of the business day (3:30 PM). Plan your trip and include a stop to the Utility Dept.
- Have a relative or friend bring your payment in if you cannot make it.
- Use our DropBox for after-hours payments.
- Set up automatic withdrawals from your banking institution with our ACH Pre- Authorization Payment Form. Come into the City office or obtain a form from our website.
- Create an online account to pay online. Fast and easy.
- E-Billing statements: Set up here at the City office or obtain the form from our website.
The utility Dept. also does: building permits, payments for facility rentals, animal licenses, garage sale permits, sport registration payments and more.
Business Address: 201 W. Main Street
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7 AM to 3:30 PM