The City of Warsaw parks and recreation offers fall soccer. Programs are offered to kids pre-kindergarten through the 6th Grade.
The emphasis of these programs will be on developing skills (for all levels) in a safe and fun environment! We are not a competitive league, but we encourage all children to do their best, follow the rules and enjoy playing the game! We also encourage parents to participate in the learning process in a positive manner and remember, It’s all about the kids!
summer youth baseball
The emphasis of these programs will be on developing skills in a safe and fun environment!
We encourage all children to do their best, follow the rules, and enjoy playing the game! We also encourage parents to participate in the learning process in a positive manner and remember, it’s all about the kids!
4-5 years of age.
These players begin using regulation bats, balls, and gloves, but are still hitting the ball off of a tee. They will be playing games against other teams so that they learn the value of good sportsmanship.
6-7 years of age.
We offer coach pitch for boys and girls to build confidence while hitting controlled pitches from coaches/machine.
Download the form here.
T-Ball: Ages 4-5 years.
Coach Pitch: Ages 6 & 7’s.
- Games will be played July 6 through August 4.
- There is no cost to participate.
- No jerseys will be provided, color code your own team.
- T-Ball: Held on Mondays at 6 PM and 7 PM. No umpires are provided for this league.
- Coach Pitch: Held on Tuesdays at 6 PM and 7 PM. No umpires are provided for this league.
- Coaches will have a bag of supplies including catchers gear, helmets, bats and balls, however, it is highly recommended for kids to have their own helmet.
Practices will be determined by the coaches. Rosters will be completed after the final registration and coaches will schedule practices at that time. Coaches will contact players with practices and game schedules.
Please return completed Registration forms (Front & Back Wavier) to the Parks & Recreation Department or the Utility Department located in the Community Building at 181 W. Harrison along with payment.
You may mail the forms along with a check (Do not send cash) to:
City of Warsaw Parks & Rec
P.O. Box 68.
Warsaw, MO. 6535