Utility Office Information:
Utility Clerk:Janet Hookham
Office Location:181 W. Harrison (Lower Parking Level) at the Community Building
Office Business Hours:8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
WATER/SEWER/TRASH BILLING & LATE FEES: PLEASE READ!!
BILLING DATES:1. Billing is mailed and or emailed on the 1st. of each month and is DUE upon receipt.
2. If payment is not received by the 20th day of the month; a 10% penalty will be applied.
3. If the bill remains unpaid at the end of the month, service will be disconnected for non-payment on the second Thursday of the next month and reconnect fees will be applied.
Your deposit will be applied to your final billing.
Your first month billing will include two (2) months of trash, final bill will have none.
FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT LATE FEES:Life gets crazy at times and sometimes we all seem to forget about a bill or two. When things get hectic, just remember the City gives you time and options to make your Utility payment.
The City accepts payments from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (M-F).
You have several options to make your payments: Online payments, Walk-Ins and our easy Drop-box for after hours.
Cut off day for accepting payments is the 20th of each month at 4:00 p.m.
If you are on vacation or out of town, have a relative/friend/neighbor bring the payment in for you.
Use our easy access drop box for your payments. Located by the west side entry-lower parking lot.
If payment is placed in the drop box after 4:30 PM on the 20th. it is considered LATE and you will be charged a penalty FEE OF 10% on the next billing cycle.
*Reminder: if you use our drop box, our last drop box check is at 4:25 pm. on the 20th.
TIPS TO AVOID LATE PENALTY FEES:
Payments must be in by the 20th. Plan your trip and include a stop to the Utility Dept.
Have a relative or friend bring your payment in if you cannot make it in before 4:00 on the 20th.
Use our Drop Box for after hours payments.
All payments received or brought in after the 20th and after 4:30 PM closing of business day will unfortunately have a 10% penalty fee applied on the next billing cycle.
Other Utility Dept. Services:
Please stop in the Utilities Office for Permits, Forms & Applications for the following:
- Animal Licensing: Dog & Cat License Application & Special Requirements for Pit Bulls.
- Garage Sales / Permits. *Must come into the Utilities Office
- Fire Works Sales Permit / Application
- Request for Public Records (Sunshine Law) Form
- Business Licenses Renewals
- Building Permits. *Must come into the Utilities Office
Cant find what your looking for, try searching the "Online Services" tab for more forms and applications
Utility Office also Accept Payments for:
- Animal Licensing
- Facility Rentals
- Sport Registrations
- Special Events Registrations
- Business Licenses / Renewals
- Building Permits
If you should have any questions regarding any of the above, please call the Utilities Office.