The City of Warsaw is accepting applications for an entry level Police Officer. Candidate must have a clear arrest record and be Missouri Post Certified. Applications are available at the Warsaw City Offices located at 201 W. Main, or download and print one here. All resumes must be submitted with a completed employment application. The City of Warsaw will accept applications until the position is filled.
Mail applications to: City of Warsaw Police officer, PO Box 68, Warsaw, MO. 65355
Fax to: 660-438-5262
Email to: sean.mccannon@welcometowarsaw,com
Employment Benefit Package includes:
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance paid at 90%
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Paid access to Warsaw Fitness
Drivers testing is the 1st, 3rd, and 5th fridays of the month in the basement of the community building.
- For the Missouri Highway Patrol website click here.
- Missouri Highway Patrol at (573) 751-3313
- For the Benton County Sheriff’s Office call 660-438-6135 or go their website here.
To speak with an officer call 660-438-5522.
The non-emergency police (dispatch) number is 660-438-9555
Chief of Police: Sean McCannon
- Sargent Chad Eledge
- Sargent Levi Ullum
- Geoffrey Hansen
- Shawn Hawkins
- Nikki Haake
- Dee Dugan
The officers of the Warsaw Police Department pride themselves on over a century of protecting the citizens of Warsaw, and always strive to give the most professional and courteous service available.
Our officers are constantly receiving the most thorough and up-to-date training to best serve the citizens of Warsaw.
We are sincere in our commitment to protect and serve the people of Warsaw and continue to make it one of the safest and best places in Missouri to call home and visit.
On behalf of the officers of the Warsaw Police Department, welcome to Warsaw!
- To be honest and live by the rules that we have sworn to enforce
- To provide the best service and quality of life possible to the residents and visitors of Warsaw, by preventing crime and responding promptly to calls for service
- To treat all persons with respect and dignity, and always show compassion for those in need of our help
Warsaw City Police officers are dispatched by Benton County Central Dispatch.
Report A Crime
To report a crime or concern anonymously, click this email link.
ALL EMAILS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Address: 181 W. Harrison St.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM
After 4:30 PM or weekends, call 660-438-9555
For emergencies, dial 911
Email the Chief of police