Forms & Applications
- ACH Pre-authorization for City Utilities Form
- Authorization to Cancel ACH (Autodraft) Form
- Electronic Billing (e-bill) FAQ
- Electronic Billing (e-bill) Sign-Up Form
- Utility Service Application: START-UP SERVICE APPLICATION.
- Warsaw Animal License Application
- Warsaw Pit Bull Ordinance & License Application
- Warsaw Leak Adjustment Form & Policy
- Pool Fill Adjustment Form & Policy
City Facility Rentals Forms
- Community Building Key-Rental Agreement
- Lay Park Shelter 1,2 & 3,4 Rental Agreement Form
- Harbor Area / Amphitheater Rental Agreement Form
- Harbor Area / Amphitheater Rental Rules & Regulations Form
Parks & Recreation
- Sports: Please visit “Our Community” for all sports-related information and registration forms
Residential / Commercial Building Forms
Note: For Roofs, Sheds, Driveways & Fences please obtain individual forms below.
- Application for Administrative Subdivision-Lot Combo Re-Plat.
- Building Permit Application Packet #1: NEW Residential Construction.
- Building Permit Application # 2: For Residential Remodels, Additions, Decks, etc.
- Commercial Building Permit Application Packet: Under Construction..please use Residential Permit application
- Driveway Permit Application:
- Roof Permit Application:
- Commercial Roof Permit: *Use Residential Roof Application.
- Fence Permit Application:
- Sign Permit:
- Shed Permit Application: For sheds less than 10’x10′. If larger must obtain a Building Permit.
- Demolition Permit:
- Business License Application 2019
- City of Warsaw-Board Member Application
- Emergency Contact Form
- Emergency Agencies & Phone Numbers For the City of Warsaw (Printable)
- Employment Application R
- Fireworks Permit Application: Please obtain from City Offices. Applications are taken beginning June 1st. 2018
- Petition to Request Annexation to the City of Warsaw:
- Police Department Watch in Passing Form
Going away, have the police do a daily drive by to check on your house.
- Police Complaint Form
- Memorial Policy Form (Please contact the City Clerk)
- Memorial Dedication Form (Please contact the City Clerk)
- Request for Public Records (Sunshine Law)