We look forward to seeing you June 9-11, 2022!
Jubilee Days Vendor sign-up form: click here.
Jubilee Days: Held in June, this celebration includes a carnival, a food court, vendors of all kinds, free live music on Friday and Saturday nights, the famous turtle races, a 5k run and 1 mile walk, and the kids bike races. Fun for the whole family!
Jubilee Days 2022 list of events and times.
Wednesday June 8th: Baby Contest Registration 5:00 Contest at 6:00
Thursday June 9th: Jones and Company Carnival 6:00 – 10:00
Friday June 10th:
- Craft Tents 4:00 – 9:00
- Food Court opens at 11:00 – 6:00
- Jones and Company Carnival 6:00 – 10:00
- Free Concert Featuring “Yard Dogs” Around 8:00
Saturday June 11th
- 5K Run (scroll down)
- Car Show (scroll down)
- Parade Registration 7:00 – 10:30
- Craft Tents 9:00 – 4:00
- Turtle Races 9:00 Bike Races immediately following the turtle races
- Food Court 9:00 – 5:00
- Thorni Ridge Exotic Animals 9:00 – 5:00 Under the Shade Trees west end of Harbor
- Jubilee Days Parade 11:00
- Jones and Company Carnival 1st session 12:00 – 4:00
- Karaoke Contest 1:00 Community Building
- Jones and Company Carnival 2nd Session 5:00 – 9:00
- Free Concert featuring “Dirt Road Addiction” around 8:00
Times and location subject to change
JUBILEE DAYS WILL NOT BE RAINED OUT!!! May be some delays or events moved.
Baby Jubilee Rules
- All contestants must have one parent who lives in the Warsaw R-9 School District.
- All contestants must wear a plain white onesie. Girls may accessorize with bows or headbands. Boys may wear hats.
- If your child wins all over hoy or girl Baby Jubilee you must attend the parade on Saturday.
- 1st through 3rd place will be awarded for each age division.
- 0-6 months/ 7-12 months/ 13-18 months/ 19-24 months.
Jubilee Days Junior Miss and Little Miss Rules
- Contestant must be enrolled at Warsaw R-9 School District or, if homeschooled, must provide an address within Warsaw R-9 School District.
- Little Miss contestants must be of preschool age to 2nd grade.
- Junior Miss contestants must be 3rd to 5th grade.
- Contestants will compete in a costume division, evening gown, and an onstage interview. Each category will be worth a point value.
- Contestant must attend rehearsals.
- Contestant may wear mascara and lipstick but no other makeup.
- On costume division you need music to accommodate your costume of choice but it can be no longer than 1 minute 30 seconds. It may be shorter but not longer. (Little Miss)
- On talent division talent may not be longer than 3 minutes. (Junior Miss)
- Evening gowns can be up to your discretion.
- Entry fee is $25. Sponsors normally pay that.
- The contestant will make their own sponsorship sashes that will be judged.
- Upon winning the contestant is expected to be at the events that go on throughout the weekend.
- Contestants are required to participate in the parade.
- There will be a small fee for production outfit.
- Score sheets will be given out at the end of the pageant along with the photogenic picture.
Jubilee Days Queen and Princess Rules
- You must be a Warsaw High School or Warsaw middle School student. If homeschooled, must show proof of residence inside the Warsaw R-9 School Distrcit.
- You must have a sponsor for the event.
- You must pay the entry fee of $75 before the Queen’s Tea to be eligible.
- You must attend all of the rehearsals before the event.
- You must attend any other events said by even chairman.
- If chosen as queen or princess you are required to attend many events throughout Jubilee Days, as well as numerous events throughout the year. ** Some events are mandatory.
- We follow the Missouri sanctioned rules with the Miss Teen Missouri, one may never have been or become pregnant and compete in the pageant or carry the title. If chosen as the winner and become pregnant the title will be passed down to the first runner up.