Come make new friends and have fun playing softball.....Co-ed softball offers an excellent way to get exercise and enjoy the outdoors while playing softball.
Registration due by APRIL 26TH. $125.00 PER TEAM
1. NO PLAYERS UNDER 16.
2. Teams consist of guys and gals. Min. of 4 females playing and min. of 8 present to play.
3. Each player must sign a liability Wavier provided by the team captain at the time of registration. *Registrations will not be accepted unless all waivers are complete!
4. Practice time must be scheduled through Warsaw Parks & Recreation. Otherwise fields are first come first serve.
5. A team captain must register a full team, including ALL Liability Waivers signed and must pay in full at the time of registration.
6. Sponsors & team shirts are NOT Provided for this league. you may purchase shirts on your own if you choose. Team shirts are not required to play.
7. Teams must provide their own equipment, except game balls. Bats must be on the current legal list for slowpitch softball.
Any questions please call the Parks & Rec. dept. office @ 660.438.5522 or stop by the office located at 181 W. Harrison st. Lower level of the Community Building.