Warsaw Municipal Airport
WARSAW MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
PH: (660) 438-5522
ADDRESS: 19321 AIRPORT LANE. WARSAW, MO. 65355
FAA FLIGHT STANDARD DISTRICT OFFICE
PH: (800) 529-3269
ADDRESS: 901 LOCUST. SUITE 430. KANSAS CITY, MO. 64106
Click Here to download the Airport Minimum Standards.
Airport Identifier: RAW
Warsaw Municipal Airport does provide a Courtesy Vehicle.
Please call in advance for availability at (660) 438-5522.
Area Taxi's and Car Rentals:
- Fuel Price: $ 4.10 per gallon
- Fuel Service - AvGas 24 hour credit card self-service (100 LL)
- Pilot's lounge with internet access
- Snacks and Refreshments available
- Terminal building with restrooms
- Hangar Information
The Warsaw Municipal Airport received RNAV-GPS instrument approach procedures for Runway 18 & Runway 36. These approach procedures enhances Airport safety, it also increases its versatility and capability by permitting access during a wider range of weather conditions.
- Acreage: 168
- Elevation: 936 ft.
- Gross Weight: SW 12.5
- Identification: 18/36
- Latitude: 38-20-48.80 N
- Longitude: 93-20-43.50 W
- Surface Type: Concrete
- Width & Length: 75 ft. X 4000 ft.
- Edge Intensity: Med
- Frequency: 122.9
- GPS: No
- NOTAM: 1-800-322-3172
- Unicom: None
- BCN Schedule: Dust to Dawn
- Control Tower: No
- FSS on ARPt.: No
- FSS Ph: 573-422-4512
- FSS: Columbia
- SCN: CG
- Segmented Circle: Yes
- Toll-Free Ph: 1-800-992-7433 (1-800-WX-BRIEF)
- Wind Indicator: Yes