Warsaw is blessed with outdoor beauty year around. Citizens and visitors alike can take advantage of the beauty through a number of our local parks. With 100+ acres of park and sports complex areas, you can always find a beautiful place in the outdoors to relax and have fun!
The Warsaw Parks Department employees including part time employees work year round to keep our parks looking nice for visitors and citizens.
Parks Dept. Supervisor: Ronnie Jackman
Parks Dept Full Time Assistant: Josh Reno
If you should notice any issues regarding any of the City Parks, please call the City Offices of Warsaw @ 660.438.5522. Please ask for Susan Cooner. Thank You.
- Bledsoe Ferry Sports Complex is located along the banks of the Osage River, at 16609 Bledsoe Ferry Road (just off of West Dam Access Road).
- Drake Harbor and Recreation Area is located on the Osage River arm of Lake of the Ozarks, just one block off of downtown Main Street, at the intersection of Harrison and Benton Street .
- Lay Park is located at 1009 W. Jackson, and extends to Kennedy Drive. It is the biggest of the parks in Warsaw. A new city pool has been constructed, Lumpe Field has received a makeover to renew it to all its glory, and a mountain bike skills park has also been recently added just across the street from Shelter House/Picnic Area #2.
- Truman Lake Mountain Bike Park The City of Warsaw has teamed up with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to bring an exciting mountain bike park to Benton County, Missouri. Located at 28565 Benton House Avenue, just two miles west of 65 Highway and North Dam Access Road in Warsaw, Missouri. Truman Lake Mountain Bike Park (map) has been built on Corps of Engineer land bordering beautiful Truman Lake. The park is designed for riders of all ages and skills. The park offers scenic downhills, challenging climbs and sweet single track for riders. For the hikers there is beautiful scenery and ample space to spend exploring and getting in touch with nature. With approximately 25 miles of total trails there is something here for everyone.
- As part of the Warsaw Trails System the park is also available for hiking whenever there are no special events being held.
No motorized vehicles or horses are allowed in the park. For equestrian trails contact Berry Bend Equestrian Park and for ATV trails check out Cooper Creek ATV Area.
TRUMAN LAKE MOUNTAIN BIKE PARK WILL BE CLOSED EVERY YEAR DURING DEER FIRE ARM SEASON.
Please read this article on how well Warsaw has done on the Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation.
- Rotary Park is located at the corner of Redbud and Gunstock; it has two picnic tables, a playground, and Warsaw's only outdoor basketball court.
- Light Plant Park can be found on the corner of Jefferson and State Street, and has open green space.
- MK White Park entrance is at the corner of Main Street and MK White Drive. This park is bordered on the west by the beautiful Osage River, and has fishing docks, restrooms, three picnic tables, a 9 hole disc golf course, and lots of wide open space for family fun and games. You can also venture out onto the Osage Trail from MK Park Area, walk East to the 65 hwy or head towards Drake Harbor and other connecting Riverfront Trails.